Saturday, August 28, 2010

Nick Verreos Talks Emmy's Red Carpet on KNBC-TV Digital's "News Raw: Sunday LA" Morning Show Tomorrow!!


Good Morning Los Angeles!
Nick Verreos hugs Emmys Statuesque

My plane has barely landed in LA from my trip to Chicago and I haven't even unpacked my bags, but...I just found out that I have to be up at 6 Am tomorrow morning. Why you might ask?

I will be LIVE on NBC's LA affiliate KNBC-TV Digital's (Channel 4.2) Sunday Morning News Show, "News Raw: Sunday LA" at 7 AM discussing my "Nick Two Cents" on what the stars might wear on the Emmys Red Carpet Sunday night. The show is hosted by Ted Chen and Meteorologist Carl Bell.

I was a guest on the same show last year for the Oscars and they've invited me back! So, if you are one of those "Weekend Early Risers" and love Fashion, Awards Shows Red Carpet and want to know some pre-Emmys FASHION DISH, then tomorrow morning get some Starbucks, toast your bagels and tune in!

*What:Nick Verreos on KNBC-TV Los Angeles Digital Weekend Morning News Program "News Raw: Sunday LA", discussing Emmys 2010 Fashion

*What Channel:
Channel 4.2, Channel 225 on Time Warner, Channel 804 Cox, and Channel 304 on Charter Cable

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...