Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Am She 2010: Miss Universe India Contestant - Himangini Yadu' Photos & Profile/Biography

The Preliminary to the Miss Universe 2010 Beauty Contest

Name: Himangini Yadu
City: Indore
Height: 5’7”
Qualifications: Bachelor in Computer Application (International Institute of Professional Studies)
Date of Birth: 5th October 1988

Biography:

“I am a girl with a positive mind frame and I am a good learner. I have always dreamt of participating in a pageant like Miss Universe. I love to travel, make new friends and learn about different cultures. I also enjoy horse riding, swimming, reading, playing basketball and listening to music. I have been trained at the Armed Trained Police Center (Indore) and won sports competitions at the amateur level. I believe I AM She is the right platform for me and honestly, there can be nothing better than getting trained by Ms. Sushmita Sen! I have held the title of Miss Indore (2006) and have walked the ramp at shows.”

Photos:




source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.iam-she.com/
http://supremebeauty.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...