Monday, July 19, 2010

Nick Verreos Hosts Project Ethos at Music Box Theater in Hollywood!!!

Hollywood Fashion Art and Music...FIERCENESS!!!Ethos Smile: Nick Verreos hosts Project Ethos: Love Sick (photo from www.LookBookLA.com)

Several hours after arriving from Miami, I took a "power nap", and freshened up to make my way into the heart of Hollywood to the Music Box Theater to host Project Ethos: Love Sick. Ten designer lines, dozens of artists plus fab fashion and accessories exhibitors took part in this great event, Project Ethos.
Photo Courtesy of www.LookBookLA.com

David Paul (above)
, my partner-in-Nikolaki-crime, of course, came with me...to make sure I wouldn't pass out from too much flying and lack of sleep...

Shoulder Pleating: Nick Verreos in Mike Cheng Custom Jacket, "Project Ethos: Love Sick" red carpet

I got a "little bit dressed up" and decided to wear my custom-made jacket by Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Debut 2009 Graduate Mike Cheng. Photo Courtesy of www.LookBookLA.com

I was secretly hoping that the attendees were going to be dressed up too--so I wouldn't look "out of place", but part of me kept thinking "it's Hollywood, they'll be all in t-shirts and jeans!". But no kiddies--once I arrived, everyone was GIVING...Fashion, that is!!!!
Reunited: Nick Verreos and Amara Wilson, "Project Ethos: Love Sick" red carpet

Upon arriving, I ran into my original "Muse" and the model who came with me to the Project Runway Season 2 Castings, the gorgeous Amara Wilson who runs the fabulous Haute Olive Vintage Boutique in Downtown Los Angeles.
Fashiiiiion: Nick Verreos, Joey Maalouf and John Wade, Project Ethos: Love Sick fashion show/event (photo courtesy of www.LookBookLA.com)

Also, my very good friends, Joey Maalouf and John Wade came for support. I just LOVE them! I invited them to come and they were like "Done and done!".


The show began...Photo Courtesy of www.LookBookLA.com

with a live performance from recording artist Miguel
(HOT!) and then was followed by a fashion show...Photo Courtesy of www.LookBookLA.com

Featuring ten different designers including B.Vika, Katorey Swimwear, Hardkaur, Jajo Couture...Photo Courtesy of www.LookBookLA.com

Arka (above), Nicholas Tarr, B. Vika, and Kymaro CardiWrap, among others. One of the featured designers was none other that Anna Lynett from last season's Project Runway.
Josephine performing at Project Ethos: Love Sick (photo courtesy of www.LookBookLA.com)

The show--and event--was a HUGE success and it ended with a performance from dance-music DIVA Josephine. Trust me when I say this about Project Ethos: It was AMAZING!!!!!
Love them, love the art, the music, the fashion. Southern California...well, all of the West Coast needs a little bit of Project Ethos. It does Style Good!
*Click HERE
for more coverage and photos from Look Book LA

*Click HERE for a fun interview I did with BringItBackThailand.com

Click Below for a Runway Video from Project Ethos Hollywood 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...