Friday, July 30, 2010

Nick Verreos Project Runway Season 8 Blog Premieres on MyLifetime.com!!

I'M BAAACK...writing my Project Runway Recaps, that is!

Hi Project Runway fans! As you already know (of course!), the Premiere Episode of Project Runway Season 8 happened last night! Even though I am in Europe, I got to see it! Lifetime asked me to write the recaps for this brand new season so of course, I "made it work", almost 6,000 miles away from my LA home!Nick Verreos says "Bonjour" from Paris France, YSL Retrospective Petit Palais

Here's to a new season of our beloved show and hope you read--and enjoy--all my Recaps which will be published on the MyLifetime.com website the day following each episode.
Here's a "tease" of my First Recap:
Bonjour Designers! I am in Europe and happen to be writing this first Recap from Paris. The City of Lights and The City of Fashion! Yes, I know: Shut The Front Door! Thanks to the magic of hotel satellite TV, I can "Make It Work"! So let's get started.

We're BAAAACK!

Tim has dry cleaned his suits and wiped his glasses clean; Heidi has a new shag-a-delic 'do; Michael is re-bronzed and Nina has polished her new Louboutin's. This could only mean one thing: Project Runway is back! Seven seasons and...

Click HERE to continue reading my entire recap of Episode One of Project Runway Season 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...