Thursday, April 15, 2010

Miss Universe Canada 2010 Contestant - Netasha Ramganesh's Photo & Profile/Biodata


Netasha Ramganesh

AGE: 22 | HEIGHT: 5'10" | HOMETOWN: BRAMPTON, ON

Netasha is currently finishing her Bachelor's Degree in Business at York University. She is streaming in Law and Governance and Labour Studies and hopes to attain a career in Public Policy. Previously Netasha accomplished a two year Honours Diploma in Advertising from Sheridan College.

Three words to describe her personality would be adventurous, caring and curious. A dream of hers would be to travel around the world, experiencing different cultures and food and embracing what the earth has to offer.

On her spare time Netasha has been actively involved in helping out with numerous charities such as SOS Childrens Villages, the Canadian Cancer Society and one most deeply touched by, The Canadian National Institute for The Blind. She also volunteers as a Student Ambassador for York University.

Some of her interests include: learning about the earth, astronomy, astrobiology and the social sciences.

Questionnaire

Are you currently a student?
If yes, where?
Area of study:
Yes, I am currently a student at York University. I am studying Law and Governance and Labour Relations.

Are you currently employed?
If yes, what is your occupation?
Yes, I currently work at the Bank of Montreal.

Have you completed secondary school?
If yes, where?
I completed my secondary school at Turner Fenton.

Have you completed university/college?
If yes, where?
Previously I completed my honours diploma at Sheridan in Advertising and in June I will graduate with my Bachelors degree in Business at York University

Have you completed any technical/professional school?
If yes, where?
What subject?

Languages spoken Fluently (please include your native language if English is not your native language)

List any special training you have had (music, art, drama, dance, etc).
I’ve had special training in acting and singing.

In what sports, if any, have you participated and how long have you participated in each sport?
I participated in volleyball for two years.

Please list any schools and universities (public/private/graduate/trade or technical) you have or are attending, as well as the area of study, graduation date and any degree or certification you received.
Turner Fenton secondary school -2004
Sheridan College – Honours diploma—2006--Advertising
York University – Bachelors Degree – 2010--Business and Society

What charity/charities have you supported with your time and/or resources over past two years?
I’ve helped support the Canadian National Institute for the Blind, Sos Children’s Villages, The Sick Children’s Hospital and the Canadian Cancer Society.

What would be your "dream job" in life?
A World Ambassador J

Name one person, other than your parents, who has had the most influence on your life? Why?
Other than my parents, I think that nature has a major influence on my life. It’s pure, natural and very calming.

What is the proudest personal accomplishment (other than being in this or any other beauty pageant competition)
One of my main accomplishments was getting in to University and studying a field that I am very interested in.

What is your career ambition and what are you doing or plan to do to accomplish that goal?
I wish to work in the public policy field. My BA is based on public policy which will help me to get in to that field.

Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was like.
For the most part of my life I was raised in Brampton. My father chose a wonderful area for us to grow up in.

List any interesting or unusual jobs you may have had.
I worked at a circus.

List any volunteering you have done.
I’ve volunteered at the CNIB and as well as a student ambassador for York U.

Where is the most interesting place you have been?
Trinidad and Tobago.

What makes you unique and different from the other contestants?
I see life in a different perspective than others. I think we are all equal and I never put myself above another.

What is your philosophy of/in life?
To understand the philosophy of life.

What do you hope to be doing in 10 years?
Have a family.

Is there anything you would like to tell us about yourself? Something unique that has happened to you? Some interesting thing about you?

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://www.beautiesofcanada.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...